Wyatt is sleeping pretty well during the night although he is still waking up earlier than I would like (in the 6am range). He took nice long naps all weekend which was a nice treat because he would wake up happy and snugly. He has really been talking about his friend "Bob" a lot... we can't figure out who this Bob guy is but its sure cute to hear him talk about him. We both wish he was saying Mama and Dada instead though :) Wyatt still vacillates between being his happy self and his crabby self so because he's too young for a bipolar diagnoses just yet, I'm gonna continue pointing the finger at teething.
So I officially finished my Marriage and Family Systems class and will be requesting my transcripts be mailed to the Oregon Board to obtain my license. Just for the record, I got an 'A.' I probably could have put in WAY less work and got a B, but I just couldn't let go of my compulsion to get the 'A' (which really doesn't get me anything except that feeling of mastery). Hopefully there aren't anymore hold ups. My next plan is to join a parenting class/group which is put on through the local Community College. From what I gather it's mostly a play group for the babies, mommy and me stuff and just a way to meet other moms in the area. My schedule is filling up- wow! haha
Tonight, I actually read more of my 'basic photography' book from the library but had to have Will explain the concepts which weren't so basic to me. Now that I have a better understanding of some of the camera functions, I'm motivated to start playing around with the 'big' camera again... Guess who my subject will be?
Well that's about all for now..
wyatt sure looks like one of the guys now!
ReplyDelete