Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy 8 months Wyzie


Our boy is 8 months old today! Wow how time flies when you have no sleep :) So Auntie Aud watched Wyatt for me while I did some shopping yesterday. She called me and said "did you forget to tell me Wyatt is crawling?" I was like "what???" Yeah, apparently Mikey took a toy from him which motivated him to crawl and get it back haha. So I was all excited to get him home and see his new trick but all he wants to do is stand (so far). So I guess I'll resort to stealing his toys :)

Today was an early morning for Wyzie and me.. I just put him back to bed for a 'nap' so hopefully we can all get just a tad more sleep. I had a soda yesterday at 5pm and then had a hard time falling asleep last night so I'm hurting a bit today.

We have story time at 10am and then I have to go register for my parenting class/play group thing after. Hopefully theres not too long of a line... Lines aren't fun with an infant.

We're sure looking forward to having visitors this weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?