We had a nice weekend with Wyatt's grandparents (Dave and Krissen). We spent Sunday afternoon in Corvallis at the Willamette park and then went to dinner at Block 15 which has a nice variety of beers and an emphasis on 'local' food. Wyatt seemed to attach to them very quickly so it was hard to see them go. It was quite a treat for me to have some down time as I'm sure Will would agree! We are all wishing we didn't live so far away from all of the grandparents as they each have a special bond with Wyatt already.
Today I noticed my tomato plants are beginning to sprout! Yeah- I'm so excited that something I'm growing is actually growing! Its probably too soon to get real excited though.. We also went to a local nursery this weekend where I found the best smelling tree ever. It was a Washington Navel Orange. Yummm. I just might go back for her.
Today was the first day of the new Mommy and Me type of class/group I joined. There were about 15 other moms and babies all under 1 years old. It was adorable to see the babies play and interact. There were a bunch of little play structures and toys for Wyatt to keep busy with. Everyone seemed really nice so I think it's going to be a fun 10 weeks. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?