Good A.m.... Wyatt had a bit of a restless night last night. Woke up a couple times (put himself back to sleep though) and was up at 6am. Yesterday we went to story time in Corvallis. Wyatt cracked me up in that he was being very vocal at times (telling everyone about "Bob") and squeeling. The other babies in the group are about his age and many of them are crawling. I pulled out a toy for Wyatt to play with at one point and he was swarmed with babies crawling towards him to get the toy. He didn't seem to mind sharing his toy, but got a little weirded out with the 'onslaught.' At one point a little girl was trying to grab him and her mom was showing her how to be gentle so the baby began 'petting' Wyatt's head. He was fine for a bit but then that lower lip started protruding and he got a little upset. Guess our boy doesn't like being pet haha. He's really been saying "MAMAMAMA" a lot lately. It's really only when he's upset and wants up though. The last few days Wyatt has been obsessed with standing up and holding on to the couch etc. I guess this is called 'cruising'? I'm thinking he's gonna skip the whole crawling thing and just go to walking; we'll see...
Alright I'm going to go get ready while Wy guy is napping. I think we're going to go swimming today..
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?