Happy Friday! We've had a nice week with our little Wyzie. He's been scooting all over the place and able to entertain himself more because of it. He seems to only be able to go backwards so far though. He also just started sitting up from being on his tummy yesterday. I've been taking lots of pictures of him as I read more and more on photography. I'm slowly learning about the necessary details for a good picture. I'm finding out that theres a lot involved so, so far I'm pretty much taking a ton of pictures and hoping for a couple good ones..
I gave Wyatt some berries with his lunch yesterday. He wasn't into the tartness that much but as you can see from the picture below, he didn't mind getting messy. That was a fun one to clean up!
We don't have a lot planned today.. will continue picking up the house and am planning on going to the grocery store in a bit and waiting excitedly for Will's dad and Krissen to get here.
Starting to get excited for our trip to Cali next month. Can't wait to see everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?