Monday, March 9, 2009

Snow!

We woke up this morning to snow! It was so beautiful. It didn't last too long though but we enjoyed it. What was even better was that Will got up with Wyatt and let me sleep in an extra hour. It felt wonderful and I definitely functioned better today because of it. Wyatt was a little fussy all day. He woke up with a bit of a hoarse voice which sounds sounds so sad. I'm hoping he's better tomorrow!

I am starting Wyatt on 3 meals a day plus his formula as of today. He hasn't been overly interested in nursing lately so I think the weaning will begin soon. He had some new store bought baby food today for lunch. It was lentils and veggies. His first time with multiple veggies and beans and he couldn't get enough of it. I bought some chicken and veggies meals too but hate to start him on meats just yet. I am still interested in making his baby food and am wondering if anyone can recommend a good book? Well I'm off to veg out in front of the t.v. for a few minutes until Wyatt's done with his bath and ready for his bottle and then bedtime..

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a book, but I just bought the food grinder. Whatever we had for dinner, I would just grind up in the grinder and give to Adam. He liked having what we were having, and it was way cheaper than buying baby food.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?