Friday, March 6, 2009

New tricks



So I took some video just now of Wyatt sleeping with my camera (thanks for the tip Becky!). Anyways its not the most exciting video unless you know that Wyatt NEVER sleeps on his tummy and just yesterday really started rolling around a lot. This morning when we woke up, he was on his tummy and then just now when I put him down for a nap he got mad and apparently rolled over, because this is where I found him. I'm curious how long this nap will last since he's never slept on his tummy before.

So today was a 'down' day for us. I got some laundry and house cleaning done this morning while Wyzie slept (he took a nice long 1.5 hour nap whereas he usually only takes 1/2 ones). So I feel like I got a lot accomplished. Last night I finished my last projects for school and submitted them. I only have a few posts to do and I'm DONE.

Tomorrow Audra and I are going to a friend's baby shower in the town of Harrisburg. Then tomorrow night I'm going out on the town with some of the same girls. I'm hearing we're doing dinner and maybe a movie. Should be fun since the last movie I saw was the week before Wyatt was born, when my mom took me to lunch and to see Mama Mia. I remember us laughing and saying it would probably be awhile before I saw another- but geesh 7 months!?? I'm due.

Well Wyatt is awake.. that was only 20 minutes! ugh

2 comments:

  1. You definitely enjoy a night out- enjoy yourself! The video is great, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant deserve- sorry!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?