Here's a funny little video clip of Will torturing our son :)
It's Sunday night and past my bedtime. I can't believe I'm staying up (missing valuable sleep time) to watch 'the Kardashians'- ugh. Anyways this was a fun weekend for me. I went to Sara's baby shower with Audra on Saturday morning. Then Saturday night me, and a few of the ladies had dinner (and margaritas for me) in Corvallis and then caught Confessions of a Shopaholic at the theatre. It was a pretty cute movie, but I think the margaritas helped! Will took good care of our baby boy. Wyatt slept 12 hours straight, which was incredible. (It will be coming up on 2 weeks that he's been sleeping through the night!) He seems to have developed a cold in the last day or so unfortunately. I'm hoping he sleeps okay tonight and feels better tomorrow. Otherwise it could be a rough couple days. So we were cracking up at Wyatt today as he very distinctly was saying "BOB" over and over. Also he was saying some "PAPA"s too which I'm sure will make his grandpa Mike happy. Every time he said "BOB" though we'd say "DADDY!" haha Well I'm off to bed!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is cute!
ReplyDelete