Hi! So I thought I had a lot to blog about but now that I'm getting started, I can't remember...
Well this morning after my parents left, Wyatt and I went to story time and then had coffee with a new friend we've met there. Her little boy is a week younger than Wyatt so we had lots to discuss. He actually reminds me of Mikey when he was a baby with his blonde hair and big blue eyes. So adorable.
OH I remember what I wanted to share! Wyatt said "MAMA" today! Will was holding him while I was on the phone with my mom when he busted out with a very clear "mama." I was so proud I almost cried. If thats not the best feeling in the world, I don't know what is :)
I gave him a biter bisquit this afternoon and he attacked it like a little tiger cub might. I don't think we've had quite the mess he had when got about 1/2 way done with it. I thought a bath may actually be in order. And boy did I have to work hard to get it away from him when I deemed him finished :) Later on, he dropped a toy from his bouncey chair and then spent a few moments looking for it, so now I know he has the whole "object permanence" thing down. Later we played 'hide and seek' with the remote. I would hide it under a blanket and he would fish it out. Wyatt seemed to have his thumb in his mouth most of the day so I am wondering if thats a new habit starting or if a tooth is coming soon..
So even though he was a bit more whiney than usual today (can probably atribute that to him getting more attention than usual this week from the grandparents), it was a very nice day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a milestone! Awesome.
ReplyDelete