Here is a picture of Wyatt after bath time tonight.. he wasn't this happy all day though- still kinda fussy (hoping that tooth comes soon!)
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
a rough night
I'm pretty tired today.. Wy guy woke up at 4am and was wide awake despite nursing him, giving him a bottle and changing his diaper. He finally fell back asleep at about 6ish after a fair amount of crying. He was kinda gassy so I'm wondering if my tomato, rice and zucchini concoction didn't sit well on his tummy :( It then took me awhile to fall back to sleep, but then we all slept until 8:30. I still don't know how mother's who go to work function after nights like that. I am very thankful not to have to deal with that! Well needless to say we didn't make it to story time today. Wyatt seems a lot better today though so that's wonderful. I did realize that I am hosting coffee at my house Thursday a.m. so I spent the morning picking up the house and then Wyatt and I hit the grocery store where we ran into my favorite sister and nephew. Small town I guess :)
Here is a picture of Wyatt after bath time tonight.. he wasn't this happy all day though- still kinda fussy (hoping that tooth comes soon!)
.JPG)
Here is a picture of Wyatt after bath time tonight.. he wasn't this happy all day though- still kinda fussy (hoping that tooth comes soon!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That picture is priceless!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I thought so too. The only part of the night he wasn't fussy (bathtime).
ReplyDelete