Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pizza etc.



Will just asked me.."did you write your blog yet today?" And I said "why, am I supposed to write daily??" and he responded "people are going to be waiting for it." HAHA surrrre they are. Anyways I thought I'd go ahead though since he reminded me...

Well our V-day was really nice. As we were getting ready, Will suggested I wear my charm bracelet he and Wyatt got me for Xmas. I didn't think anything of it, but upon picking it up, noticed something funny. Confused, I asked him if it had originally come with a heart charm.. He started laughing and said "Happy Valentine's Day." We cracked up because I was so caught off guard. We had agreed not to do gifts..hopefully he wasn't too disappointed with my homemade card. :)

So we did indeed go to the dog park in Eugene. Tasha was well behaved but Bailey (our pit bull/lab), had to be leashed when he got "the look" in his eyes upon chasing a pug. We got to use our backpack from Dave and Krissen for Wyatt and he really enjoyed it. Really didn't make a peep the whole time. We were amazed at how big the park was and the dogs enjoyed the activity. After that we went to Costco briefly and then to dinner. We ate at Jung's Mongolian BBQ (my first experience). For anyone who hasn't gone before, you basically go up to a what looks like a salad bar with a large bowl they give you and fill it with noodles, meat, veggies, sea food etc. as well as different sauces. Then you hand it to the 'chef' and cooks it for you right there on a large flat iron grill. Really good food and entertainment too.

Today we relaxed, enjoyed the awesome SUNNY weather, picked up the house and had Audra, Michael and Mikey over for homemade pizzas (bbq chicken and peperoni and olives) this afternoon. As usual it was a good time. Mikey brought Wyatt a V-day present. He had picked out a yellow lab stuffed animal and told Audra that Wyatt needs to have his own JR. dog too (this is Mikey's favorite dog at home and has a stuffed animal that looks like JR. too). But Mikey had a difficult time actually giving it up to Wyatt once he got here. Good thing Wyatt doesn't realize it yet. Fun times to come! haha

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see Wyatt likes the backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be looking out for tomorrow's update!!! (Cathy).

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?