Thursday, February 26, 2009

February 25th week

Wow I can't believe it's already Thursday! This week has flown by. I've been really busy (yet again) with school stuff. I'm now counting down the weeks until I'm done (about 2 1/2). Also my parents should be arriving today sometime (they stayed the night in Ashland, OR last night, which is just about 3.5 hours away), so we've been getting the guest bedroom ready. The guest bedroom was originally next to Wyatt's room, but with his sleep schedule still not perfected, we thought it would be best on everyone to have guests sleep in the room upstairs away from the madness. Maybe more people will visit if they know they have their own suite :) So our boy turned 7 months old yesterday! Talk about time flying... He's gonna be all grown up soon :(

Anyways on Tuesday Wyatt and I went to our local story time and met Audra and Mikey. We learned some tips on "phonological awareness" to help the kiddos learn to read faster. We also got a free book for coming :) Then the 4 of us then went to the mall afterwards. I picked up a couple pairs of boots at Macys. Yeah shoes! I was in dire need. It also FINALLY started raining on Tuesday. It's pretty much been raining since but it lets up here and there so it's great. Yesterday Wyatt and I did story time in Corvallis and met some more cool moms and babies. Wyatt was really trying to show off to one little girl- he actually got on all 4's and started rocking. He didn't want to do it at home though... Anyways his daddy has been teaching him naughty words which he loves. He now says Butt (sometimes). After story time we met up with Audra, Mikey and Audra's ma-in-law Linda. Audra dropped Linda and Mikey off at the Albany mall and we went to Kohls, Costco and then Fred Meyer (a local grocery store). I learned something new on this day.. Do not attempt to take a baby grocery shopping after 3 other stops at a new grocery store when you have to get a LOT of stuff. Ugh. All I can say is thank goodness for baby cheese puffs! Wyatt was a mess after he attacked the puffs, but they allowed me to get my shopping done.

So this morning we were up at 2:30 a.m. for a feeding and 5:30 a.m. The stinker didnt want to go back to sleep so he's playing on the ground while I wake up... Its gonna be a long day. Thanks goodness the grandparents are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?