Friday, February 20, 2009

Wyatt's new trick

Wyatt riding his bear

Wyatt wants up! what a temper

It's Friday night! Fridays used to mean much more to me when I worked (out of the home). Now Saturday is just another day- but with more time with Will. I'm certainly not complaining though...

Anyways I've been trying to teach Wyatt some basic sign language words like "more," "milk," "all done" etc. Well the last couple days we've noticed that when I have done the "more?" sign (asking him if he wants more food), he slams his hand on the table seemingly in response to my question. So tonight Will tried it out and sure enough he does it each time -with the sign and with the word and sign together. Its apparently his way of saying "YES dammit!" We got quite a laugh out of it each time. Also, today he has really been interested in holding onto toys while he stands up next to them.

On the down side, Wyatt woke up multiple times last night and was quite a pill to get to go back to sleep. We are all pretty tired today! Luckily we didn't have anything planned today, however we did spend quite a bit of time outside enjoying the warm, (50's)sunny weather. NICE.. Well it's my bath night, so I'm going go and get the Munchkin from Will (they are currently playing on the floor and Wyatt is cracking up at Will's spitting noises).

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?