Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mary's Peak

Good Morning! I just got finished completing yet another paper due for this online class I'm taking to get my CA LMFT license accepted in OR. What a relief. I only have 3 weeks left now! yeahhhh. Definitely takes a lot of time. I am very glad I finished college before having Wyatt!

Well yesterday we packed up Wyatt and the dogs and went for a hike to Mary's Peak. It is the highest mountain of the Coastal range at about 4000 ft. The hike was about 2 miles each way and so beautiful. Wyatt rode in the back pack and did great until the last 1/4 when he started to get tired and hungry. We were able to let the dogs off their leashes most of the time because there weren't many people around (we saw 2 different groups the whole time). After our hike we had a picnic lunch and watched Tasha roll around in the snow. It was a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day.
    BTW.. that's a fabulous picture of you both. (Cathy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! It was a really nice day- great weather. So fun exploring new areas each weekend. Come visit!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?