It's Saturday night and Will and I are sitting on the couch each with a laptop, happy as can be haha. My dad left his laptop here while him and my mom are at Audra's house for the evening. We are taking full advantage of having two (we've been tossing around the idea of getting a 2nd laptop, but since we're trying not to blow the budget, haven't done so).
It's Saturday night and Will and I are sitting on the couch each with a laptop, happy as can be haha. My dad left his laptop here while him and my mom are at Audra's house for the evening. We are taking full advantage of having two (we've been tossing around the idea of getting a 2nd laptop, but since we're trying not to blow the budget, haven't done so).
We've had a nice couple days with the fam. They got here Thursday midday after it had snowed the biggest snow drops we'd ever seen. The weather has been pretty and clear since. Friday afternoon my mom, Wyatt and I went to the mall in Eugene and did some shopping. Last night we just hung around the house while my parents wore Wyatt out. He's slept through the night 2 nights in a row now so they're doing a good job. This morning I made breakfast and then worked on yet another school project (a PowerPoint presentation on postpartum depression) while Will went for a bike ride and my parents played with Wyatt. It took me 4+ hours to complete. Ugh. Tomorrow we are all going to Abby's Pizza to celebrate my dad's birthday which is on the 2nd.

Wyatt has been rolling from back to tummy and tummy to back a bit more often these last couple days. He's also pretty happy when you put him on his hands and knees. He will sit there and rock for quite awhile. He's been spitting all over everyone and embarrassed my mom and I at Macy's yesterday when he made fart noises while we walked behind an older woman. She turned around and gave us a look, thinking we were being obnoxious I guess. It is hard not to love our boy. Will was reading some info on developmental milestones today and thinks Wyatt fits in the "normal to advanced category hahaha. I think he's probably just pretty normal personally. But don't tell the proud papa any different!
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?