Just a quick note before we start getting ready for our day in Corvallis. Yesterday Wyatt and I met Audra and Mikey at Story time in Monroe. I finally got a library card and picked up a book on basic photography and a couple for Wyatt. I've had an interest in photography for some time but have never pursued it. I am hoping to learn the basics and then start taking some decent pics. So afer ST I put Wyatt in his stroller and we walked around the town of Monroe. It was over 50 degrees here yesterday and sunny so I had to take advantage of it. He fell asleep almost instantly though and was upset when I put him back in the car. When we got home we spent a lot of time outside with the dogs and he loved that. The dogs did too. They are becoming very gentle around him and love to steal a 'kiss' on his mouth here and there. Ugh.
Last night the neighbor behind us, came down and introduced himself. He is probably my parent's age and is married with adult kids. He seemed nice, so thats cool. Will made it clear that it wasn't our doing that blocked his view. Apparently the people that built the house told him it was only going to be 1 story. Nice...
Last night after Wyatt went to bed, I started working on my weekly school assignment. As I was just about finished, I lost the whole thing. I was so pissed and after I threw a tantrum, started allll over. Not my favorite way to spend an evening.
Wyatt went to bed last night at his usual 7:30pm, but was up at 3am and then 6:30. So needless to say I'm drinking some coffee this a.m....
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?