Monday, February 16, 2009
Bath time
So tonight during Wyatt's bath time, he was being wild and crazy. He was splashing around and just being silly (as you can tell from the pics). He was hanging on to the edge of his bath and although I had a decent hold on him, he slipped and bonked his head. He cried a little but seemed to get over it quickly. Ugh I felt terrible though because it just goes to show you how quickly things can happen. He is getting so independent these days which is a good thing but I'm not sure we're prepared! I think I'm going to take him to the indoor pool in Corvallis soon, because he LOVES the water.
He slept through the night last night and took 2.5 great naps today. For some reason he always naps great when Will is around (on weekends). Then of course Will wonders what I'm complaining about during the week haha. All week Wyatt has been saying his "Buh buh buh" sounds and then today I heard some "Muh Muh" so HOPEFULLY he's gonna get around to MAMA soon. I tried and tried to get him to say Mama for my V-day present but he was being defiant :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?