Seriously where did the week go? I can't believe it's almost been a week since I blogged last. It feels like I just wrote.
Well all is well here. We're all currently healthy. We've been getting a ton of rain this last week. It's been a bit on the warmer side (high 50's-low 60's) so it feels kinda coastal. I'm ready for some heat though.. Will and I are wondering if the months of May-June may be rough for us in that we would by now be getting some heat in Fresno and although it should be a lot more enjoyable here with the milder summer, winter may feel like forever if it continues to rain and be overcast much longer.
We planted the rest of our garden this weekend. We now have tomatoes, broccoli, various herbs, zucchini, garlic, and lettuce growing. Every day we check and make sure no critters have eaten our crop. So far so good!
Wyatt and I are still in our class and enjoying it. It had been a couple weeks since we were last there and oh has he changed since then. He no longer sits happily near or on me, but instead is crawling all over and attempting to climb on stuff. So I don't get to hang out and chat with the other moms as easily. I'm going to sign up for a mommy and me swim class beginning in June. I'm guessing that should alleviate that whole crawling away issue :)
And speaking of June, I'm getting excited because my parents are going to bring up their travel trailer for 3 weeks and vacation up here. We're planning on visiting them when they camp at the coast, go to the zoo, wildlife park etc.. Should be a fun time and Audra and I shouldn't have to fight over them as much this time :)
Oh! so after 18 months of jumping through Oregon hoops to get my Marriage and Family Therapy license accepted here, its done and I'm officially licensed in the state of Oregon. Woohoo. So if I ever want to go back to work its all ready. There is a house down the street from Audra now for sale that I've always loved- its a good thing its WAY out of price range or else we may be tempted to send me back to work in order to afford it. Well that and theres the little problem of OUR LAND still being on the market in California...ha
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?