Friday, May 22, 2009

a walking we will go...

It has been beautiful here this week so yesterday Wyatt and I met up with Audra and Mikey and did "the loop." Apparently "the loop" was causing me anxiety because I was having stomach issues until I forced myself to get on with it. When we finished I realized I felt just fine. So now I reflect back to all those headaches and upset stomachs before P.E. class in school or gym workouts and think I must have some sort of mental aversion to exercise. I always knew I generally don't enjoy it and don't feel good doing it but never realized I'm actually allergic to it :) Argh maybe we've had a breakthrough now...

Anyways today Audra and Mikey and Wyatt and I (I should start referring to us as AAMW or WAAM) are going to the park and then to the Toy Factory in Corvallis and then out to lunch. We are getting pretty excited for my parents to come in just two weeks now. Speaking of my parents- my dad is having knee surgery this morning. Supposedly its a pretty quick procedure but he may be laid up for a bit unfortunately. (And yes this is separate from his foot fracture that is STILL mending from his fall in September). Same leg though so hopefully he can really stay off of the whole leg and get everything fixed pronto.

Oh yeah- everything went well at Wyatt's eye appointment earlier this week. He was a little defiant with the doc. though, often pushing his hand away and even hitting at him. The doc. was nice and said it was a normal reaction. I wouldn't be shocked if my spawn was a little oppositional defiant though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?