Thursday, April 30, 2009

doc appnt. for Wy

Today was Wyatt's 9 month old well-baby check up. He weighed in at 21.8 lbs (50-75%) and 30 inches long (93%). His head circumference was 17.5 inches (25%). His pediatrician said he looks great and is bound to be pretty tall. Hmmmm wonder where he gets that gene? I suppose from both of his grandpas? That's one good gene to get in my opinion :) So he also had his iron tested and he's a bit borderline so we need to focus on giving him more green veggies. He also had one immunization (they were out of the other), so we have to go back in a couple weeks for that one. He didn't even flinch when they were giving him the shot- made it easier for mama! All in all it was a good visit.

On the way home, we threw a big fit which I attributed to him being bored, however once I got him out of the car I saw he had scratched himself across his face. I had a 9 month picture appnt. scheduled for tomorrow that I was kinda debating on taking him to (because of the Swine epi.), but this pretty much made the decision easy for me. So we will continue to bunker down and hope this thing goes away fast. I realized today that I wouldn't be very worried about the whole flu thing if we didn't have a child. Funny how your outlook changes when your a parent.

So my sister and family went to Disneyland on Monday but now Mikey and Audra aren't feeling well i.e. fever/vomiting. Hoping they get better quick! We are all very nervous about this stupid flu thing. And I want them to have a good vacation. It seems like every time they visit CA, something crappy happens- ugh. Michael already told us to start packing because "the next stop is Alaska." Ha

Well I better run and check on big Wy- he's supposed to be napping but instead is being silly and exploring his ability to make funny screams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?