We had a nice Mother's day weekend... ran a couple errands Saturday and did some gardening (and re gardening). We got a lot of rain and wind this last week so Will thought some of our newly planted stuff wasn't going to make it. On Sunday Will got up with Wyatt and I slept in a bit. Will surprised me with a Mother's day present while Wyatt and I then snuggled in bed while Will made us chocolate chip pancakes and eggs. We even had home made whipped cream. Yum! After breakfast we vegged out a bit and then got ready for an afternoon hike. We drove up to Mary's Peak and hiked up to the top where we enjoyed a most wonderful view. It was ideal weather and just slightly breezy. The dogs really enjoyed getting out and Wyatt did well in the back pack. After our hike we 'splurged' and got Slurpee's at 7-11.
On the way home, Wyatt started saying what sounds like "Hi Tasha!" (Tasha is our rottweiler). I have to say she was great entertainment for a tired baby. I gave her and Wyatt some Cheerios and when Tasha would rummage around the car seat for dropped Cheerios, Wyatt would laugh hysterically. Too cute.
So we are checking for teeth on a daily basis now. Our boy has been waking up nightly at around 3am seemingly uncomfortable. This morning (3:30am) I gave him Tylenol when he woke up and he went to sleep quickly and slept in until 6:30am. Also this week he has been waking up at 4:45am, 5:00ish etc. Not acceptable!
Anyways, I better run so I can hand over the lap top to my dear husband...
Oh my, 4:45! Time to get room darkening shades!
ReplyDelete