This week sure feels like its flown by.. Wyatt and I woke up this a.m. slightly congested. I'm frustrated that we have a sick baby (again). I had managed not to get sick all winter (even the 3 other times Wyatt did) and thought we were free and clear now that its spring. Well I suppose the timing couldn't be better really. I certainly don't want us to be sick when we visit CA (which is coming soon!).
Wyatt has been crawling forward 'on the down low.' He does it here and there like maybe it's an accident but its really nice that he's getting around a bit. I think we're at the great stage where he can keep himself happy for a bit (once he gets involved in something), but isn't so mobile that he's ALL over the place. He still prefers to stand up and is really walking well when you hold his fingers. Sleep has been interesting lately.. he is sleeping through the night, but taking forever to fall asleep (whereas in the last couple months it was within a few minutes)-now that he can move all over his crib. Not really looking forward to how this is going to effect visiting family. I guess I should bring ear plugs and or hard alcohol. Speaking of alcohol.. I went to buy some at the grocery store yesterday (in my attempt to continue celebrating my cessation of nursing) and found out that it's against Oregon law to sell it in places other than a liquor store. Of course wine and beer is okay though.. dumb law. Maybe the first thing I don't like about Oregon! :)
Well I better get going so I can get some more house cleaning done before Wyzie wakes up from his a.m. nap. Its been 1.5 hours now! Grandma Janet is coming up on Easter. We love having company!! Should be a fun week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?