Monday, April 27, 2009

Our CA vacation

Us at Nick and Crystal's wedding

William, Gia and Wyatt hangin at the pool



Wyatt and Gramma Krissen and Grampa Dave








Wow its been forever since I posted. Sorry to the 4 of you who follow it :) I was at the mercy of my parent's dial up connection so it was painful to even check email. So we just got home from California this morning at about 2:45 am. Will drove the entire time (left Cayucos at 10:30 Sunday am) except for the last hour when I took over. We drove down from Oregon last Friday afternoon and got to visit with Gramma Krissen and Grampa Dave at their house in the Santa Cruz area. After our visit with them we continued south to San luis Obispo where Wyatt and I dropped Will off for the week. He stayed in SLO in order to work and support his BFF Nick whose wedding we attended on Saturday. Wyatt and I continued on to Fresno where we met up with my parents. I spent the week visiting with family and as many friends as possible, shopping, getting my hair done (first time for highlights since before my pregnancy) and swimming with Wyatt. Friday Wyatt, the dogs and I drove back over to SLO, met up with Will and the wedding party for dinner at a yummy Italian restaurant in Atascadero. Later we drove to Cayucos where we checked into our 'dog friendly' hotel on the beach. It was really nice and the weather couldn't have been much better. Our dogs really behaved well and although Sat. was a busy day, Wyatt was wonderful. The wedding ceremony was on the beach and the reception was nearby. Great food, great wine, wonderful couple and nice people= The perfect wedding. Wyatt was happy and open to being held by everyone- so this made it a bit easier for me. On Saturday a.m. Wyatt started saying "DADA" and clapping his hands. Too cute. I think he missed his daddy. So anyways, we had a great trip but are happy to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?