We had a nice Mother's day here in Oregon. The fam. came over to our house for an Italian themed lunch. Audra brought some great appetizers, my mom made a vegetarian lasagna and bbq'd sausages, Tanya made some home made rolls and focaccia bread and I made a Caesar salad and Eclair cake.. Everything was great. The boys tore it up outside and had a blast with grandma. We all eventually moved outside to enjoy the nice warm sunny weather but almost immediately the clouds rolled in and it started pouring! I guess some would say that's typical Oregon for ya, but now that we've lived here for 2 winters and 2 springs, it doesn't seem all that typical to me. Wyatt got me a beautiful pearl bracelet and Will made breakfast and took on most of the parenting duties for the day. NICE (which is also one of Wyatt's favorite words of late, I might add).
Not a whole lot going on this week (thankfully!) because I am exhausted. I have my regular gym appointments and class on Friday and a few playdate/get togethers in between, but I'm really just hoping the sun starts showing itself a bit more so we can veg out outside in the blow up pool we plan to get. I remember loving this time of year in Fresno but knowing the yucky heat was just around the corner. Well I say "bring on the heat!" since we aren't at risk of 105 degree weather here.
Just wanted to send a shout out to my long time friend, Harmony who is going in tomorrow to deliver baby #2, Matthew. Good luck girl :) & do me a favor and please just lie to me about how 'easy' having 2 babies is, ok?
Well I better get myself off the couch and onto my treadmill...otherwise tomorrow at the gym will be rough ;) Hope you all had a nice Sunday..
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?