Just got home from the gym where after about 45 minutes of cardio (20 hard minutes on the elliptical and 25 on the treadmill), I finally tried out the jacuzzi. Awww I almost felt like I was on vacation :) Afterwards, Wyatt and I walked to my eye doctor and picked up my new contact lenses and then drove home. I finished up last night's curry chicken over rice for lunch and Will and Wyatt ate Pb&j. Wyatt is now playing on the back patio with Tasha (his babysitter). It's been raining rather hard the last day or so, but currently it's mostly cloudy but not raining so I'm hoping that he'll wear himself out playing outside and sleep well this afternoon.
We don't have anything too exciting planned for this weekend other than doing some planting in our garden and enjoying the (supposed to be warm) weather. I'm really looking forward to Easter this year and have been enjoying 'building' Wyatt's Easter basket. I think he is really going to like hunting for eggs too. We're planning on going to an Easter egg hunt at the nearby park on Saturday and then to Audra's house for lunch on Sunday and then to a friend's house later Sunday afternoon. This Monday we have a date with friends to decorate eggs (I remember last year this was pretty messy!), but I imagine seeing all the toddlers play with eggs should be interesting ;)
Next Friday is the first day of my job. I keep putting off typing up my syllabus but I suppose that is something I will be doing this weekend. Kinda excited about the class, kinda nervous. Hoping we have enough numbers to run the class being that its a new class in a new town.
Ok Wyatt seems to be done terrorizing Tasha so I better run and get him ready for NAPPY TIME!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the jacuzzi at the gym too! I usually do 1 hour of workout time, 20 minutes of jacuzzi, and then 10 minutes to sit by myself! Isn't it amazing what a little exercise/me time does?! I wish you lived closer, we could work out together!
ReplyDelete