Had a nice birthday... thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, cards, gifts etc! I felt so special :) Anyways Will and I dropped Wyatt off with his auntie and we went out for Japanese food. It was very good and I definitely got my sushi craving satisfied. Afterwards we took a stroll around town and then wandered around a bookstore. It felt nice be on a date with the hubby.
Today, Audra, Mikey, Wy and I did some shopping in Eugene.. I got my hair cut while Audra watched both boys and then we shopped for Halloween costumes. For dinner tonight we had little ambition to cook anything until I came across a recipe for pasta carbanara.. SO healthy! hahaha.. But we had all the ingredients and it came out great- was also super easy. A couple of glasses of vino made the perfect meal!
So on Saturday we are taking Tasha to the local swim park for the end of the season 'dog day' where the dogs get to swim and play to their heart's content. I can't wait! We're also planning on signing our lease for our next home. Let the moving begin.. bleh!
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?