I have a hair appointment with Audra tomorrow morning so as long as our little guy is better, that's my plan for the day. Keep fingers crossed it goes well and that Wyatt stays healthy!!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Sick kiddo
This weekend has pretty much sucked. Wyatt woke up Saturday a.m. with a snotty nose and very crabby. He then proceeded to spike a 104 temperature by Saturday evening and was very lethargic all afternoon and evening. I slept on the floor of his room (we really need to invest in a mat), but as soon as he realized I was sleeping on his floor he was wide awake with every movement I made. Eventually I just brought him on the floor to sleep with me. His fever seemed to decrease in the middle of the night (thanks to Tylenol I think). This morning he started out better but became very upset and seemed to be in pain. He was inconsolable and was acting strange so we took him to the urgent care in Corvallis. After a 3 hour wait we were done- his ears and throat etc. were fine. They did a H1N1 nasal swipe which turned out negative (however we were warned that its common for them to come back negative). Anyways he seemed a lot better all afternoon (even without a good nap today) and no Tylenol all day. I'm hoping we're on the road to recovery. Wyatt's grandma Janet came on Friday to visit but I'm afraid it hasn't been much of a visit for her. She has been a good sport though. We did manage to get a visit to the pumpkin patch in Saturday a.m. before we realized Wyatt was feeling so poorly (well we noticed about a 1/4 way in the corn maze anyways).
I have a hair appointment with Audra tomorrow morning so as long as our little guy is better, that's my plan for the day. Keep fingers crossed it goes well and that Wyatt stays healthy!!



I have a hair appointment with Audra tomorrow morning so as long as our little guy is better, that's my plan for the day. Keep fingers crossed it goes well and that Wyatt stays healthy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?