Still busily looking for new housing... this surprisingly is pretty darn time consuming. During Wyatt's nap times, I feel as if I am spending the majority looking up houses online and then calling about them and making plans to go see them with Will. Seems like everyone is pretty friendly and talkative.. kinda exhausting to be so social haha. After dragging my brother in law to get his professional opinion on the big Victorian house we were interested in, we decided to nix that idea. Too risky.
Well we were contemplating going camping in the Bend/Sister's areas this coming weekend with my parents, but with the house hunt on we probably need to stay put. Also there have been some fires in that area causing the air quality to be pretty bad. I have a hard time when its smokey- I end up with bad headaches.. no fun. Anyways my parents are currently vacationing on the Oregon Coast for a few days but should be returning soon. I assume we'll hit them up to babysit for us this weekend while we go look for houses, hit the bar etc. ;)
Today I signed Wyatt and I up for another parent/child class through the local community college. This class is in Philomath (about 20 minutes away) and starts next week.
Will's sweet tooth finally got the best of him.. he just ran down to the Dari-Mart for ice cream. Good ol cookies n cream. YUM.
Our weather has been fluctuating.. Last week it was colder and then it heated up quite a bit. Ok, gonna go space out in front of the t.v....
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?