Wyatt and Gianna
We took a little mini vacation this weekend down to Coos Bay and stayed in the casino Saturday night. Our friends Niki and Jason (whose little girl Gianna is Wyatt's first love) were up competing in the Colgate Country Showdown- which is a country music talent search (they won the CA state competition last month). The band which is called Whisky Row ended up winning the competition and is now going to be competing in Nashville for 100k and lots of great opportunities (along with 4 other singers from around the country). Anyways I ended up having a great night out celebrating with everyone (Will took Wyatt back to the room which had free WIFI so he was happy too). I even got to play on the quarter slot machines a little before heading to bed.
We came home Sunday afternoon and resumed packing for our big move next week (I think we've been in denial) ARGH.. We are not so thrilled. In fact, I felt like crawling into bed today to have a pity party- however I have one busy toddler who is now climbing on top of anything he can i.e. couches, tables, his train... SO there is no time for that bizness. Probably for the best anyways.
Well one thing that I hesitate to talk too much about in fear that it won't happen is that my mom finally got a job transfer offer to Corvallis! This means that she could be working in Corvallis before Thanksgiving! WOOOHOOO. Something we have been hoping for for about a year now. Anyways it will be so nice for Wyatt (and us too of course!)to have more family near.
Alrighty, little Wy is down for the night, so its time for desert and then some light packing...
Whisky Row and fam.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?