It's been a rough last 4 days or so.. I came down with the stomach flu Thursday early morning and although I feel pretty good, I am still battling bouts of nausea here and there. My parents left Wednesday and my mom came down with the same thing on Friday. Audra and Mikey were sick the weekend before. We are just hoping that Wyatt doesn't get it- I'm not sure if I'm prepared to see my little guy sick like that.
So pretty much life has been at a stand still this week for us. Will has been doing 'everything' while I recuperate. He took great care of me and Wyatt, I am very appreciative at what a great hubby I have. Today we did get out and go to the park for a little bit. Took both dogs and Wyatt's tricycle. Wyatt preferred to walk though (in every bumpy, dirty spot he could find). I made tacos for dinner tonight and although it sounded great at the time, it may not have been the best choice for my sensitive tummy. Oh well.. Wyatt is in bed and its time to relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?