We've had a fun filled last couple weeks, so I am not sure where to start.. We went out to our favorite pizza place last night with my parents- one last get together before they left to go home this a.m.
Saturday we went to Eugene and did the Saturday market along with the Farmer's market. It was really busy and there were lots of interesting people, but lots of yummy bread, veggies and strawberries ;) Then we went and had fish and chips for lunch at a restaurant my parents found on their anniversary. We found out that Wyatt LOVES fish and couldn't get enough. We are going to have to order him his own meal next time :) Then we stopped and looked at pop-up trailers on the way home. There are a ton of RV dealers in Junction City so it was a convenient stop. We noticed one of the local feed stores was having an event so we stopped because they had a petting zoo set up. Wyatt wasn't overly interested in the animals and seemed to enjoy people watching instead.
Sunday was Father's Day and we celebrated by making homemade cinnamon rolls, going on a drive and then hike to the nearby Wild Animal preserve (which is about 5ooo acres of land) and eating a lamb dinner later on. Wyatt got his daddy a pocket knife, pizza paddle, metal measuring cups, and a kitchen scale. (Some things I knew we had both wanted hehe)...
I was finally able to read a book (and finish it). Everyone has been talking about the Twilight series so I checked the first one out at the library. Pretty good read :) Can't wait for the 2nd one to come in. Reading felt nice and was a good reminder that life is getting back to 'normal.'
Today I will continue doing some house cleaning... if I can drag myself away from our t.v (since we now have DVR, t.v. watching is so much more rewarding and effecient).
Oh and we start swim classes this Saturday.. funness! Will keep ya'll posted!
Cute picture of the 3 of you. Sounds like you guys had some fun.
ReplyDelete