Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary. It really seems surreal that 3 years has passed since our beautiful wedding at Bass Lake, but what a fabulous 3 years its been! My parents watched Wyatt for us and we went out to dinner at Big River Restaurant in Corvallis. I had lamb and Will had goat cheese pizza (all locally 'grown' food). After dinner we relaxed by the river (at the fountain) for awhile and then went to the movies. It was the first movie we've been to since Wyatt was born- and what a treat! We saw The Hangover and very much enjoyed it. Wyatt did fine with his grandparents so it would seem all parties had a nice evening.
Tomorrow we are heading out to the coast for a family camping trip (I think). Wyatt and I now have coughs- so unless they get worse, we're gonna go for it. Only our 2nd camping trip since he was born (the first one was when he was 6 weeks old). Hoping for nice weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?