Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Little goofball

Our boy has been sleeping fabulously since getting home from camping. He took a 2.5 hour nap yesterday in the a.m. and then a 2 hour one in the afternoon. Then he slept in until 7:45 this morning! Ahhh this is the life. He has been very very silly lately, constantly squealing with excitement as he climbs all over us, and rolls all over the floor and his big stuffed bear. He loves being flipped around and around and always comes back for more. He has also been 'crab walking' but now he carries a stuffed animal in his mouth while he's getting around. It's pretty funny to watch but I wonder- should I be concerned? haha.

Today we went to story time (where he was determined to escape) and then to the park for a play date. Here is a pic I took of him at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?