Tuesday, June 9, 2009

watching Cash Cab and spacing out...

Just winding down from a nice, rather long day. This morning Wyatt and I met Grandma Pat, Audra and Mikey at the local story time. Grandma came home with Wyatt and I and had lunch with us. After, I dropped her back off at Audra's house and Wyatt and I went and met some friends for a play date at the park. After our play date we picked up the Lamb I bid on (and won) at an auction/benefit we went to this weekend. I stopped back off at Audra's house and hung out with the fam. until it was time to get home and make dinner. We had grilled salmon, green bean casserole and ranch style beans. It was fast and easy and hit the spot.

Tonight is Will's bath night (for Wyatt) hence why I'm able to blog. I think its going to be an early night for me, as I'm still not recuperated from being up all the night this weekend when Wyatt got his first fever (101). No fun! He didn't have any other symptoms but my throat has been a tad scratchy every since. Not sure if its the lack of sleep or what, but I'm sure hoping it goes away before our big camping trip this weekend...

1 comment:

  1. so funny..ironic..I haven't seen that show in ages and I was watching it too!!!
    Maybe we were at the same time....wow weird!!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?