Friday, December 4, 2009

This week in Oregon...

Will and I spent the earlier part of this week fighting off colds... Wyatt finally kicked his cold and cough (it took almost 2 whole weeks!) Sometimes I feel like bunkering down and not leaving the house until summer- but I know that's not possible and I would go crazy anyways. Wyatt did finally get his H1N1 shot on Wednesday and so far has done fine. Wyatt and I have been working on some Xmas crafts so have made a couple trips to the craft store.. We also enjoyed some shopping trips to Albany. We rather enjoy our little shopping trips because 9/10 times he is a peach while we're out.

Wyatt has been exerting his power in some 'fun' ways.. When he doesn't get constant attention or is told not to do something he will often throw himself down on the ground, intentionally hit his head or hit us. It's slightly amusing because the whole time he is watching us to see if we are watching him. We are trying hard to ignore the naughty stuff and/or redirect him to a new activity. He has also started getting some time outs in his crib when all else fails.

Today we drove out to Monroe to visit Audra and Mikey. Audra highlighted my hair and Wyatt and Mikey got to play a bit before nap time. It was so cute when we pulled up, Wyatt and Mikey both started squealing with excitement when they realized the other was there. So sweet how much they love each other.

Tomorrow we are going to the tree farm and then I am getting my hair cut at a new place in town. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?