Ahh Turkey day.. this one was so much better than even last year.. This year Wyatt actually played with the other two boys and let mama eat! So much fun to see him and Mikey and Cole (Mikey's cousin) play hard and nicely. We had T-day at Audra's house and she cooked a fabulous dinner. I'm hungry just thinking about it..
The rest of the weekend was great too- we put up some Xmas decorations (Will put up lights), tried out an awesome Taqueria, went to the bookstore looking for sheet music for Will to play us some Christmas music- didn't find any, however Wyatt loved playing in the children's area. I was just amazed at how many awesome children's books there are (duh), but I could sure spend some $$$ on books if I let myself. We went to the craft and material stores and I bought some material to sew Wyatt a pillow.. also got some crafts to make some Xmas presents (yeah I can be crafty once in awhile ha). Will took the dogs on a hike Saturday and we played outside a lot since it was nice and sunny 1/2 the time (although cold).
Wyatt started showing an 'over attachment' for mommy this weekend. He started throwing some lovely tantrums when I wasn't at his beck and call.. I think daddy's feelings are hurt :( He (Wyatt) did start saying some pretty cute things though.. i.e. UH OH, Choo Choo, clearer Bye Bye and HI's... I suppose each stage has its ups and downs eh?
All in all, I am SOOO grateful for a healthy family. Hope you all had a great weekend as well...
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?