Well this weekend as I already emailed to most, we all went to a Winery just south of McMinville called Brooks Winery and got a couple bottles of Reisling wine that the White House ordered for the State dinner in November. I also got to do an extensive tasting while Will chased Wyatt around. Then we drove around the area, exploring as we like to do (especially when the little one is conked out).
Today Wyatt and I went to Albany and hit Costco and Kmart, trying to finish up our Xmas shopping. Luckily for us it didn't start raining until a few minutes after we got home. Nice.. So the rest of the week will be spent getting the house cleaned and ready for our company. Will and I are so excited that we'll get to see 2 sets of parents this holiday season and 2 sets of aunts and cousins :) Also, best of all is we're doing zero traveling and all the hosting. Fun!
So as for Wyatt, he is at a great age and constantly has us cracking up. He apparently loves the word 'UH OH' and says it context but often just for the heck of it. He is also starting to be more friendly to random strangers and occassionally will say HI to them. He is starting to say "yeah!" and 'OK' here and there.. too funny. He thinks all of his trucks say "choo choo" and is playing independently for longer times (I even got a shower while he was awake today (without him even realizing I was gone!)
So the best part about today was that our landlord came and took a bunch of his junk off of the property! Yeahhhh we look just a little less PWT now haha Oh we also got a couple of Christmas gifts in the mail along with more Christmas cards!! I've still got to get the post office myself (and think I have a plan on how to get everything mailed (with Toddler in tow)... I'm going to use the stroller! duh..
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?