Just a quick note to give you a link to see what the view we're looking out from our front door looks like at any given minute (it updates once a minute). Today we have a gorgeous 30 ish degree day! http://www.loopfree.net/cam/
Wyatt's had a terrible cold all week with the worst cough ever. Not fun :( It's day 4 of staying home and too much t.v. He has become quite good at puzzles (although I am getting pretty tired of doing them ha).
Today I'm 34 weeks along in this pregnancy. I am starting to really not want to be pregnant EVER again at this point. I still feel good for the most part- no swelling etc. I go to the OB tomorrow so hopefully all measures well still. I think I'm going to start packing my hospital bag just to feel like I'm speeding this process somehow :) I told Will last night that my hope with this delivery is that I can avoid the use of Pitocin, have a way FAST delivery where the use of the Epi isn't even a consideration (avoiding 'the needle' and hours of labor) :) One can hope right?
So we're supposed to have a little Super Bowl gathering this weekend. Hoping we're all well enough by that time. It seems as if all Wyatt's little friends are sick with the same thing so hopefully everyone will be ready to party by Sunday. I love SB parties and food!! :)
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pitocin baaaaaaaddd. Epi Oh so Goooooood!!!
ReplyDelete