Just sitting down enjoying some raspberry tea and a brownie (ok 2 brownies) (thanks Harmony!). I had just popped some blueberry muffins in the oven for a play date I'm hosting tomorrow and was up talking to Will when I set off the fire alarms. (The sugar/butter topping on the muffins had leaked over into the oven). So I assumed Wyatt would have woken up from his much needed nap, but so far he's still asleep. Amazing! My lucky day haha.
Anyways the tea and brownie were my award for cleaning the downstairs toilet (nice reward huh?). I had to have some motivation.. unfortunately I still have my floors to sweep and mop. Not sure if I should indulge my pregnancy cravings by eating more 'treats' but my OB appnt went well today so we'll see. So anyways its been a long day thus far. This morning I took Wyatt with me for the first time to an OB appnt. He did remarkably well even though we ended up being late (got stuck behind a slow going train for over 10 minutes). The midwife said I was only measuring 1 week ahead this time (at 32 weeks) and my weight and bp continue to be good. Yeah! We're getting so excited to meet this little guy- I even bought him a special 'coming home from the hospital' outfit the other day. (I wanted him to have something special to wear that wasn't a hand me down from big brother like inevitably most of his clothes will be). So the other night, I was sitting next to Will on the couch when the baby kicked so hard Will felt like he got kicked. He's a strong one, I tell ya!
So after my OB appnt today, Wyatt and I went to his pediatrician's office, where he got his 2nd flu shot. I felt so sad for him because later he told my parents "sometimes you get hurt at the doctor." Poooor kid :( Anyways after going to both of our doctors, we ran a quick errand and then met up with both my parents and Audra, Mikey and Mason as well as Tanya (Audra's sister in law) and her son, Cole at the Wacky Indoor Bounce house. The boys had a blast and the grandparents wore themselves out (as usual) chasing them around.
After the bounce house, we hit McD's and the library and then came home. Wyatt must be exhausted because other than yesterday, he has been refusing naps all week (even though he still has a mandatory 'rest' time everyday in his crib).
So this weekend we are going to a 'Family Fun day' at the community college and then to a birthday party. Should be fun. Alright, I'm off to do the floors...
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?