So today I went to the OB and got to hear our baby's healthy heart beat. I am 12 weeks pregnant! I'm due March 18th so it should be an interesting winter. I'm hoping we can all stay relatively healthy and just bunker down and enjoy not having to go out in the cold and rain too much (one of the joys of being a SAHM). Other than teaching my class on Thursdays this fall, I think we're only going to sign up for gymnastics (oh and of course our weekly Monday play date is a must!). If we get bored, there is always and abundance of story times at the local libraries.
I've felt good for the most part, other than extreme fatigue and random bouts of nausea. I've been taking daily naps when Wyatt naps so not a lot gets done around the house these days. I've also had terrible fast food cravings and no desire to go to the gym. I'm hoping now that I'm 12 weeks along, I'll get some energy back and can start working out more than the current 1x a week speed walk with friends that I've been doing this last month.
So tomorrow we head to California... First stop is in San Jose to visit Will's mom and Rene and then to Santa Cruz to visit his dad and Krissen. Then we are off to Fresno for my friend Nataska's wedding and to see more family and friends. We're planning on staying at my parent's house for a couple nights (hoping to NOT see any rattle snakes) and then with my friend Kathleen and fam. We are booked solid with visits so we should be very busy. Yeah!!! Other than the drive down, I'm getting excited. So on that note, I better go get finished packing and head to bed!
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?