Thursday, July 30, 2009

1 year stats

Today we went to Wyatt's 1 year well baby check up. He is off the charts in height and 50-75% in weight. His head circumference is 25-50%. All in all, we have a healthy toddler. He got all of his immunizations and so far is doing well. He is a little less moody and clingy today so I'm assuming he is re-adjusting back to life after vacation.

I really should take a picture of our toy infested house... He is really enjoying all of his new toys however. My parents are on their way up from Fresno as I write with the 2nd half of his birthday toys... so there will be even more.

I started the 4th book of the Twilight series last night and am thoroughly enjoying it. I am thrilled that our heat wave is starting to pass and am looking forward to going to the Portland Zoo in a couple weeks.

Well I better go and take the bottle of Tylenol and my Costco card away from Wyatt... hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?