Saturday, January 14, 2017

NY 2017

Well here we are, over 2 years later and I just remembered I once had a blog. Well kind of. I'm supposed to be 'working' - doing notes and billing, but I'm having technical issues and my tech guy is outside taking down Christmas lights. Anyways I am procrastinating. Lucie is taking a nap and the boys are outside playing with their neighborhood friends. They are SO loud, having a 'war' right outside the window. I'm trying to be grateful they like playing here and can keep an eye on them easier, although it is nice when they go play at the neighbor's houses too ;) Well Wyatt just came in for a 'snack' 1.5hrs after lunch - a lunch that he refused to touch, saying "I'm not hungry." Grrrr. I'm sure the rest of the posse will be in soon. Well better run. The hubby and I have a dinner date tonight. My parents are watching the kiddos. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?