Sunday, March 18, 2012

6 months!?

Wow I've been a BAD blogger.. I have gone about 6 months without writing anything. Amazing how time flies. Well, lots has happened since I last posted. I have a 3.5 year old and a big 1 year old. And by big, I mean big. Grayson weights 2 lbs more than Wyatt did at 1 year and is an inch and a half shorter. Boy do I love his rolls. We celebrated Grayson's first birthday last weekend at the Toy Factory. His 'theme' was barnyard animals. Unfortunately he came down with what the doctor thinks is RSV the next day and has been sick ever since. I'm hoping we're on the mend now though. Grayson is very talkative and is finding his voice more and more every day. He says lots of words i.e. "DAW" for dog, "BAW" for ball etc etc., but does say MAMA very clearly. He gives loud kisses to get my attention and loves clapping his hands whenever you say "good" whether its about him or something random. I just can't get enough of him; but I am sure glad he is finally sleeping through the night. Our Wyatt is turning into quite the comedian. He also makes up his own games i.e the "Poopy Butt game" which he's taught to the other kids (I'm sure his teachers love this),"Piggy in the middle," "the run run run, jump game" and "Nest" (where he pretends he's a bird "hatching eggs out of his butt." Yes, his words. He is so lovable, often telling me "Mommy, I miss you and I love you." He is so nurturing when mama isn't feeling well or is cold- wanting to snuggle or cover me up with his blankets. Wyatt and I went to a college gymnastics meet the other night and it was SO much fun. I loved taking him to something (for me), that he enjoyed too. He's getting easier and easier all the time, even getting himself dressed and tearing up the streets with his balance bike. Will thinks he's going to be an avid mountain biker and has already started shopping for his first mountain bike. I just signed Wyatt up for a gymnastics class at OSU. I think he'll love all the jumping, climbing, bouncing and balancing. I think we'll also sign up for soccer or karate this spring. This one keeps up laughing, although there are some occasional major frustrations ;) As for me, I'm still building my private practice and loving it. It's been really enjoyable so far and I have about 4-5 clients a week- which is perfect. I also am teaching my 'Live and Learn with your 1-2 year old' class on Thursdays which I take Grayson to (Wyatt is in school). This Spring I will be teaching a Nurturing Parenting class for parents, in the evenings. I am guessing its going to be a busy spring- but the extra $$$ is always nice. Will found himself a single daddy for 4 nights last week while I worked or had meetings. It was a busy week but he did great. Its awesome seeing how attached the kids are to either mommy or daddy. Alright, I'm off to watch some t.v. with my hubby. Hope you are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?