Life is about to get busy very soon. I'm still building up clientele in my private practice. So far no complaints. It's been great and I'm getting more familiar and comfortable with the insurance stuff (although there is much more learning to happen as I get on new insurance panels). I'm also going to teach a parenting class at the community college again this fall (one day a week) and Wyatt will be starting preschool next week (2 days a week)! We go to an 'orientation' on Wednesday so I am anxious to see what he thinks about it all; and very anxious about leaving him the first time (already imagining the scene) :( He has asked me a few times now if we'll be staying with him when we go this week so he has some concept that eventually we won't stay. We also start up private swim lessons again tomorrow and a class with The Little Gym on Friday. I guess this all means that summer is about to end. Of course living in Oregon as we do, this is always kinda sad. The fall season here is awesome but that also means the rain will start soon and boy did we have one LONG rainy season this last year.
Grayson is now 5 months old and starting to finally sleep for 4-6 hour chunks of time at night. Its been a bit rough (he's easy to put to sleep but was waking every 2hrs wanting to eat) but he is now in his own crib for all naps and nighttime. Hurray! Grayson can now sit unsupported for a couple minutes at a time (although I still need to have a safety net nearby to protect his noggin). He is very into his toys as well as chewing on things and eating. He makes it known that he isn't happy when we are all eating and I'm taking too long to get him his bite. So far he's eaten bananas, peas, carrots, avocado (didn't like), blueberries, sweet potatoes, prunes etc. He is generally a happy, easy going baby as long as he's not hungry or tired. His tired cues are much easier to read than Wyatt's (who didn't show much of any if I recall correctly) as he starts rubbing his eyes and getting a tad fussy.
Anyways thats about all for us.. more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?