Thursday, July 7, 2011

happy 4th 2011!

It's been a sorta rough week with sleep and schedules for both boys this week, with the holiday and all. Apparently letting Wy stay up until after 11pm, 2 nights in a row made for bad sleep the next 2 nights too (fireworks in Oregon don't start until after 10pm). Grayson has been having some nighttime crankiness which is tiresome for us (and doesnt help Wy fall asleep)- we've been putting him to sleep in his crib with little problem lately, but the last 3-4 days haven't been easy. I even called his Pediatrician to make an earlier appointment than we had scheduled for his 4 month well-baby check up, to rule out reflux etc. I am thinking I will cut out dairy for a few days and see if anything changes- fun.

Anyways our 4th of July weekend was a tiresome blast. In short we did some bbq'in with my parents, saw a baseball game & fireworks on the 3rd, and then on the 4th went to a fun party with friends and then met up with other friends on our way home for the 'big' fireworks.

The rest of this week has been a blur of summertime fun. Wyatt and Mikey are taking private swim lessons on Wednesdays and are getting to play at the outdoor swim park before and after. Its been SO nice for Audra and I to get to relax outside of the pool with the babies.

Today the boys and I went to Storytime at the library where they have different activities going on after. Then we went to The Laughing Planet for lunch with friends, then met my mom at my office on her lunch hour (I needed to hang some stuff on the walls to complete the decor) and then I dragged the boys to Trader Joes to stock up on groceries for our visitors this weekend. Will's dad, step mama and step-bro Erik are coming tomorrow. On that note I better go do some cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?