I don't have much to say this a.m. but I felt compelled to write while Wyatt eats his breakfast and watches the WonderPets. I suppose I should be eating too but I am bored of my usual oatmeal or cereal that I have been eating in the a.m., so feel unmotivated to eat- especially after I couldnt fit treadmilling in yesterday. Wyatt never took a nap (even though I tried very hard to make him), so not a lot got done yesterday...
We did our taxes last night and OMG I dont know whether to be mad or happy- we have been overpaying somewhat significantly this last year which if we would have known, we would have had a much less stressful year. This means we can now re-pad our savings and allow me to stay home with Wyatt with much less financial stress.. YEAH!! I have continued to look into part time/half time jobs as they come up (going to mail my resume to one today), as part time sounds, but haven't really found anything that sounds great- I do have my eye on a teaching job still at the local JC so hopefully that will pan out.
Wyatt and I went on a play date across the street yesterday. It was lots of fun and nice to have friends so close :)
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awesome! We are doing our taxes this weekend, and I am anxious as well. That will determine if I stay home another year or not! Congratulations.
ReplyDelete